The Regulation gives you certain rights which are detailed in the section headed “Your Rights regarding personal information”. The contents of this Privacy Notice are subject to these overriding rights and no provision in any other part of this Privacy Notice is to be construed as restricting the scope of those rights.
What information do we collect?
If you are a visitor to our Website, even an anonymous visitor, we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information internally and externally. This statistical data about browsing actions and patterns does not identify any individual. Nevertheless, to the extent that such information falls to be treated as personal data, and you do not wish us to process it, you should change the settings on your internet browser to prevent the collection of this information.
When you purchase a product from LEAF LIFE LIVING LIMITED we will know who you are, and the activities you perform on this Website.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on this website including but not limited to your name, address, email address, and telephone/mobile number, for the purposes of informing you about the services that we offer, of entering into a contract with you and thereafter of delivering the services which we have agreed to provide under that contract.
- Any financial information provided to the website may be required for direct debits, and/or credit and debit card payments, or other types of electronic payment. Details of any transactions you carry out through the website will be recorded.
- The LEAF LIFE LIVING LIMITED may from time to time ask you to complete surveys via this website or the website of one of our selected suppliers, and any information you provide in the same will be recorded, though you are not obligated to take part. If you are going to submit personal data, your consent will be specifically obtained to the processing of that data at the time.
- Details of your visits to the website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data. This will assist us in managing the website and generating generalised and anonymised information about usage and about our membership.
We may also retain copies of any correspondence you send to us and details of your purchase history, for as long as it is appropriate to do so, and (as with all the personal data we process) subject to appropriate technological and organisational safeguards to protect its integrity.
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about the browsing actions of users of the Website and does not identify any individual. As indicated above, you may be able to change settings on your internet browser to prevent collection of this information, to the extent that it may in future be considered by law to be personal data.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use collected information for the purposes of our legitimate interests, including:
• for internal record keeping;
• for product development;
• to provide you with information on our products and services which we feel may interest you;
• to notify you about changes to our products and services;
• to answer your queries;
• to contact you for market research and analyse the output of such research; and/or
• to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
LEAF LIFE LIVING LIMITED does not use your personal information in any automated decision-making process.
The LEAF LIFE LIVING LIMITED may contact you in relation to the nature of your attempted transaction, even if you don’t confirm the transaction. This will be an operational email to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed. The data will not be used for any other purpose and certainly not shared with any other company other than the company that initiates the operational email (if this is not LEAF LIFE LIVING LIMITED). Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary to carry out the purpose for which such data was collected, provided that we may store and process your personal data for longer periods solely for archiving or statistical purposes where we have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your rights.
Who do we share this information with?
We may share your personal information with certain companies performing services on behalf of LEAF LIFE LIVING LIMITED (such as product suppliers) who will only use the information to provide a service that LEAF LIFE LIVING LIMITED has asked them to provide.
Those selected companies will perform a function for us, such as agencies and suppliers who have been instructed to assist us to more effectively deliver services, manage and conduct promotions and offers, provide technical assistance and support and perform other functions to support marketing activities.
Although this is not an exhaustive list, the following third parties process data on LEAF LIFE LIVING LIMITED’s behalf which may include your personal data, for the specific purposes identified. The LEAF LIFE LIVING LIMITED has in place appropriate written contracts with all third-party data processors to ensure and monitor compliance with the Regulation:
- Viva Wallet – Payment Services
- Nootro Labs Ltd – Manufacturer
- Noo Brands Ltd – Design and Marketing
All selected companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions but will only be permitted by us to use personal information for the purpose of performing that function and not for any other purpose.
We may disclose your information to our subsidiaries or ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
In the event we seek to sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer, subject to satisfactory assurances that the data will be processed securely by them.
Save for this, we do not sell, transfer or disclose personal information we have collected from you in connection with our website activities to third parties outside LEAF LIFE LIVING LIMITED.
How to get copies of or amend the information we have collected
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Regulation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to The Data Protection Officer, The Stables Hilton Hall, Hilton Lane, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom, WV11 2BQ.
If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please e-mail or write to us and we will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
Where we have given you a password to access certain areas of the Website you are responsible for keeping this confidential and we ask that you do not share this password.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our Website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.